Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Submitted...

Yes. The Steeltown Film Factory now has my 12 page short drama. It is a Christian drama. And that's all I will be releasing about it at this time. There is a sketch, however. This one. So. It's not much to go on, but, I thought I'd share a little. Thanks for all the prayers and thanks to my Grandma for all the prayers too! Obviously, since the rules to the contest are that the movie must be about Pittsburgh, my story is set in Pittsburgh. But the rest remains a mystery. I will keep you folks updated in case I actually win. And if not, well...It was fun to have something light a fire under me enough to finish a short script. That was fun! Let's do it again! Thanks everybody! More to follow on this super secret plot later. ...or...To Be Continued... Debbie D. Screenwriter ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment